Leading a sales team to success requires a unique set of skills. To build consistent performance across a sales team, a leader must be adept at guiding salespeople through the mine field of self-doubts that inhibit performance while simultaneously coaching the critical sales skills that drive closed deals. The vast majority of sales managers will struggle with one of, if not both, of these critical capabilities.
2logical’s Sales Leadership program is a proven process that helps both new and seasoned sales managers to better understand the highest payoff activities of their role and the best practices of how to bring out optimal sales performance in every team member.
· How to identify the candidates who have the highest likelihood of succeeding on the team
· How to attract top talent to the team
· How to set the right expectations from day one
· Developing and reinforcing Motivational Intelligence (MQ) – this is the single greatest determinant of future sales success
· Helping salespeople to let go of excuses, blame and rationalization for substandard performance
· Defining and teaching the skillsets that most strongly correlate with sales performance
· Establishing an ongoing coaching process that reinforces critical skills
· Fostering a high-performance sales team culture
· Gaining buy-in and commitment to a sales vision, goals and strategic objectives
· Keeping a team positive and open-minded when facing adversities and challenges
· Understanding how to help salespeople tap into their personal motivational drivers
· Building a reward and recognition system that inspires ever-increasing performance
Though this process, sales managers learn simple-to-use tools, best practices and insights that will help them to adapt to the needs of each member of their team.
At the intersection of the most cutting-edge research in neuroscience and the most recent discoveries in cognitive psychology is the most powerful insight about us, as human beings. It’s about what unlocks us, what opens up our mind and what allows us to achieve and accomplish more. It is Motivational Intelligence (MQ).
Based upon the most influential and extensively studied aspect of modern-day social psychology, the science behind Motivational Intelligence has won a Nobel Prize and been named as one of the top ten most promising scientific discoveries of the 20th century. Motivational Intelligence answers the age old questions of “why?” Why do some people succeed while others flounder? Why are some people able to readily adapt while others can’t seem to get out of their own way? Why do some people give up at the slightest resistance while other doggedly persist?
The key differentiating factor between people who succeed and those who struggle or ultimately fail is their Motivational Intelligence. It is the third and most influential level of human intelligence. Having a high IQ and EQ in no way guarantees a person’s success, having a high MQ does.MQ is the common thread in every great human endeavor, every triumph, every significant obstacle overcome.
"To be recognized as one of the best leadership development companies in the world is quite an honor. At 2logical, we are proud of the work we do, the difference we are able to make in the organizations we partner with and most importantly, the positive impact we are able to have on leaders around the world. Since it’s discovery in 2016, motivational intelligence has proved to make a profound shift in organizational cultures and employee effectiveness. 2logical has taken the lead in this emerging field and Training Industry has recognized us for it." – David Naylor, Executive Vice President of Learning and Development
Fill out this form and a 2logical team member will get back to you.