* Note: If you are purchasing several user licenses, please click “Group Registration” before adding product to your cart. There will be a tool on your profile page that makes it easy to distribute these user licenses after you checkout.
Highly successful individuals and teams are not ruled by a fear of failure, an unwillingness to try new things or the rigid adherence to the way things have always been done. Rather those who succeed have a quiet confidence that guides everything that they do. This sense of confidence fuels their adaptability, open-mindedness and unrelenting willingness to persist. Ultimately, this “win or learn” mentality causes them to quickly make the adjustments necessary to overcome adversities, move past setbacks and remain steadfast until they dial in the combination which unlocks their success.
2logical’s, Confidence: The Catalyst of Success is a powerful Momentum Meeting that is specifically designed to help leaders to increase the open-mindedness, adaptability and confidence level of their team. It is a proven means of establishing a team culture that is firmly rooted in the belief that everyone has the ability to learn, improve and be better tomorrow than they are today.
This guided, video-based, Momentum Meeting focuses on:
– Creating a common understanding across the team regarding their Unlimited Potential to Learn (thus eliminating close-mindedness, risk aversion to change, and the rationalization of why new skills are not relevant)
– The step-by-step formula for turning weaknesses into strengths
– Removing the “fear of failure” mentality and replacing it with a “win or learn” mentality
– Creating a plan for where the team needs to improve (skills, abilities, attitude, communication, collaboration)
– Creating a plan for where they as individuals needs to improve (skills, abilities, attitude, communication, collaboration)
– Instilling a powerful reflection/feedback tool that drives better insights, assures rapid adjustment when setbacks occur and fosters an environment of continuous improvement
1. A guided, video-based meeting that is proven to get results
2. A co-facilitators guide to help you to ask the right questions and guide the discussion with your team to assure maximum impact
3. A Roadmap Workbook for each participant so that they can immediately take each critical concept and build it into a meaningful plan for being more successful. (This plan ultimately becomes a powerful mentoring tool for you to reference back to in your future coaching/mentoring meeting with each employee)
4. A sustainment article that you can use to keep the conversation alive and reinforce the learning from this Momentum Meeting
Return to the Momentum Meetings product page