* Note: If you are purchasing several user licenses, please click “Group Registration” before adding product to your cart. There will be a tool on your profile page that makes it easy to distribute these user licenses after you checkout.
Study any success story and you will always find that it is built upon a foundation of setbacks overcome. Having the ability to persist when adversities and challenges present themselves is one of the most valuable traits an individual can possess. This trait causes people to remain focused, keep a positive attitude and persist where others give up and quit. By staying with something, being determined and relentlessly looking for new and better ways, people who handle adversity more effectively will, ultimately, always find a way to win.
2logical’s, Conquering Adversity: Turning Challenges into Opportunities is a powerful Momentum Meeting that is specifically designed to help leaders to create more resilient teams who possess the ability to remain focused, positive and readily adapt in the ever-changing world of business. It is a proven means of establishing a team culture that is firmly rooted in the belief that we have both the ability and responsibility to choose our attitude coupled with the understanding that the choice we make will profoundly impact the results we get.
This guided, video-based, Momentum Meeting focuses on:
– Understanding the key difference between thinking “above the line” (positive, constructive, empowering thinking) and “below the line” (negative, destructive, limiting thinking)
– Mapping the way our thinking (both as a team and as an individual) is either helping or holding us back in key areas
– Understanding the key differentiating factors that drive the most successful people in life
– Defining the optimal mindset that will drive individual professional success
– Defining the optimal mindset (team culture) that will drive the team’s success
1. A guided, video-based meeting that is proven to get results
2. A co-facilitators guide to help you to ask the right questions and guide the discussion with your team to assure maximum impact
3. A Roadmap Workbook for each participant so that they can immediately take each critical concept and build it into a meaningful plan for being more successful. (This plan ultimately becomes a powerful mentoring tool for you to reference back to in your future coaching/mentoring meeting with each employee)
4. A sustainment article that you can use to keep the conversation alive and reinforce the learning from this Momentum Meeting
Return to the Momentum Meetings product page