* Note: If you are purchasing several user licenses, please click “Group Registration” before adding product to your cart. There will be a tool on your profile page that makes it easy to distribute these user licenses after you checkout.
Highly successful people have fears just like everyone else, the difference is, they have learned to override their fears and move forward in productive ways. The ability to act courageously, even when our fears arise, is an incredibly valuable skillset as it causes people to be able to embrace change, remain calm in times of uncertainty, take a risk and be open to new ideas or alternative approaches.
2logical’s, Living Courageously: Breaking Barriers and Escaping Comfort Zones is a powerful Momentum Meeting that is specifically designed to help leaders to minimize the debilitating effect of fear within their team. It is a proven means of establishing a team culture that is rooted in moving forward with courage, taking productive actions in times of uncertainty and openly embracing change.
This guided, video-based, Momentum Meeting focuses on:
– Understanding fear and what inspires it
– Defining our individual fears and how they impact the actions we take and those we resist taking
– How the fear of failure causes us to limit ourselves
– Understanding how to override the emotion of fear
– Tools for staying focused and escaping comfort zones
1. A guided, video-based meeting that is proven to get results
2. A co-facilitators guide to help you to ask the right questions and guide the discussion with your team to assure maximum impact
3. A Roadmap Workbook for each participant so that they can immediately take each critical concept and build it into a meaningful plan for being more successful. (This plan ultimately becomes a powerful mentoring tool for you to reference back to in your future coaching/mentoring meeting with each employee)
4. A sustainment article that you can use to keep the conversation alive and reinforce the learning from this Momentum Meeting
Return to the Momentum Meetings product page