* Note: If you are purchasing several user licenses, please click “Group Registration” before adding product to your cart. There will be a tool on your profile page that makes it easy to distribute these user licenses after you checkout.
Highly successful people understand how to tap into their limitless well of self-motivation. It is this ability that allows them to remain focused and driven when others give up and let go of their goals. Yet, is self-motivation and drive something that only a select few have or is it something that anyone can possess if they just understand how to draw it out?
2logical’s, Putting Yourself in Drive: Finding Motivation, Passion and Purpose is a powerful Momentum Meeting that is specifically designed to help leaders to increase the drive and self-motivation level of each individual on their team. It is a proven means of establishing a team culture that is rooted in goal-direction, purpose-driven action and self-motivation.
This guided, video-based, Momentum Meeting focuses on:
– Understanding and leveraging the simple formula for inspiring self-motivation and drive
– Defining what inspires our individual passion to succeed
– Outlining the process for creating a greater sense of purpose and engagement in our daily activities
– Overcoming the debilitating effect of procrastination
– Developing a step-by-step plan of action (for each key arena of life) that inspires, motivates and drives our daily actions
– Fostering a team culture of mutual support, personal empowerment and goal-direction
1. A guided, video-based meeting that is proven to get results
2. A co-facilitators guide to help you to ask the right questions and guide the discussion with your team to assure maximum impact
3. A Roadmap Workbook for each participant so that they can immediately take each critical concept and build it into a meaningful plan for being more successful. (This plan ultimately becomes a powerful mentoring tool for you to reference back to in your future coaching/mentoring meeting with each employee)
4. A sustainment article that you can use to keep the conversation alive and reinforce the learning from this Momentum Meeting
Return to the Momentum Meetings product page