* Note: If you are purchasing several user licenses, please click “Group Registration” before adding product to your cart. There will be a tool on your profile page that makes it easy to distribute these user licenses after you checkout.
Far too often, excuses, finger pointing and blame get in the way of success. These crippling behaviors allow new strategies and ideas to wither, they break down collaboration and foster debilitating silos within the organization. As leaders, every day we see people fighting change and justifying why things can’t get done. Imagine the difference it would make if once and for all, we could just get our people to leave their excuses behind and truly accept responsibility.
2logical’s, Taking Control of Your Success is a powerful Momentum Meeting that is specifically designed to help leaders to increase the level of Accountability, Ownership and Responsibility within their team. It is a proven means of establishing a team culture that is firmly rooted in Ultimate Responsibility.
This guided, video-based, Momentum Meeting focuses on:
– Creating a common understanding across the team on the importance of Accepting Ultimate Responsibility (thus eliminating excuses, finger pointing and blame).
– Defining exactly what the team truly needs to Accept Ultimate Responsibility for in order to assure success.
– Getting each team member to define and take ownership of the goals that they want / need to accomplish.
– Eliminating the “victim mentality” that undermines all success and stands in the way of accomplishing all goals.
– Defining and gaining ownership of learning the actions and skills required to accomplish the goals that have been set.
– Defining the challenges and potential obstacles that potentially stand in the way of success and proactively looking for solutions and work-around strategies.
What you will receive with this Momentum Meeting:
1. A guided, video-based meeting that is proven to get results
2. A co-facilitators guide to help you to ask the right questions and guide the discussion with your team to assure maximum impact
3. A Roadmap Workbook for each participant so that they can immediately take each critical concept and build it into a meaningful plan for being more successful. (This plan ultimately becomes a powerful mentoring tool for you to reference back to in your future coaching/mentoring meeting with each employee)
4. A sustainment article that you can use to keep the conversation alive and reinforce the learning from this Momentum Meeting
Return to the Momentum Meetings product page